13 March 2012

Half Way Through

Two midterms tomorrow, I'm all studied out...especially since one is rote memorization.

However, midterms mean halfway through and also mean a week of semi-freedom.
I don't typically take off spring break but this year it seemed necessary. The semester started off roughly (not necessarily in the school-load sense but an existential sense--of course) and continued to tumble, bumble, and keep my eyes open through many nights. But, it seems as though a lovely respite has surfaced and I am enjoying the momentary certainty for/of future plans...but let's be honest, more so for the relative certainty of next week ;)

SO, aside from the practice run of setting up the tent and almost blinding poor Jb, we are going camping near Malibu this Monday. It will be a two night stint to ease him into the rugged life of the great outdoors (thus the camp spot choice...ha). The rest of the week is unscheduled...and I can't even begin to express how nice it already feels...but of course it is only loosely unscheduled because I am a chronic planner.

What I hope to do next week is:

  • connect with a tee printer to get the ball rolling with  that (email sent today!)
  • research sewing machines (because mine DIED...and yes, it died in the middle of an order -.- so embarrassing) If you know of some good machines let me know. The only catch is that they need to be able to sew through 10 pages of cardstock in addition to various fabrics.
  • make some neat jewelry with the awesome beads I bought last weekend
Anyways, life has been pretty interesting as of late...not to say that it usually isn't but this year (so far) has sent me into some interesting thought circles. It's so neat to be alive...

Happy that you're alive,
Jonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...