24 May 2012

:D Maybe I'll be Seeing More of You?

Well, maybe! I've gone through  a lot of changes lately. New Tj's, done with my bachelor's, art projects for the Encinitas Sushi Lounge, hopes of growing Windeymoor...and also hopes of changing its name...but that's an entirely different ball game, ha.

 Anyhow, that aside, here's a new item the Windeymoor store will be carrying:
LADDER BRACELETS
I took a class on how to make these with a close friend and these little babies got me through the throes of finalsstressandthemaddashtotheendofthetunnelGASP. Quite fun and very relaxing for me. Here are some more shots. Check 'em out and post them to your facebook, your every things!! It would be greatly appreciated :D







In other art-style updates, the art of the lounge will be posted eventually and here's some of my last items for Escondido :'<




And lastly, a friend asked me to design her 10 year wedding anniversary invitations. I had never done anything like this but have been itching to dabble in this area because I really love using photoshop (other for making shelf signs) and love fonts....yeah, anyway, what do you think? Do I have a shot at the crazy world of invitation design???? hehe

Thanks for tuning in for this brief update...more to come someday!!
<3 Jonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...