27 June 2011

Things I am SUPER Excited About:


1)  SDCA (San Diego Crafters for the Arts) is a new etsy team devoted to  improving art & music programs in local schools (which is pretty much disappearing due to Cali's budget, blah) while creating a unique environment for original vendors to promote and sell their handmade products to the public.

The first event is scheduled for Saturday November 5th with a very minimal booth fee that is split 80% for the school and 20% for advertising. There is also a tentative possibility in Gaslamp quarter sometime in August...all VERY exciting for someone like me who has been itching to do craft fairs but with no idea where to turn.

If you are in San Diego and are interested in joining check out the team page on etsy:
SDCA

and like them on facebook:
SDCA on facebook

2) JULY 7th! About a week ago while stocking the wine section at work, I was reflecting on a very fun dinner that happened at the Yardhouse for my fine friend, Laurel's day of birth. A bunch or people came from the store and we had a ball eating delicious food, sharing ridiculous moments, and finding a place to karaoke after. I mentioned my desire to do it again to a couple people and withing a matter of a few days nearly EVERYONE at work is interested in going and I am beyond elated!!

3) Green Yerba Mate tea with honey and a little bit of rice milk for creaminess. Every morning...and sometimes even at night. Mate Factor carries a really nice one but right now I am hooked on Eco Teas unsmoked variety. You can check it out here ECO TEA or if you are in the area, Cream of the Crop sells it :)

4) Someone purchasing something from Windeymoor!! It's been awhile since I've had a sale and I am absolutely HORRIBLE at promoting and advertising. It always gets me re-fired up and wanting to make more and more.

5) The new Lady Gaga album. It is FABULOUS. Favorite songs right now: Marry the Night, Heavy Metal Lover, Born This Way, and Schibe. Also, my brother has gotten me into a lot more dub step...Skrillex....OH MAHN.

6) My brother. Lately I have been so grateful for him. When I was little I definitely loved him but we had our drastic, dramatic moments and I never would of thought that he would turn out to be one of the dearest people EVER to me. He has one of the biggest, greatest, sensitive hearts I have ever had the pleasure of knowing/know. Love you, bro!


7) I've been writing more...which is really been nice...for me at least!

8) CHINA. I will leave in about month for one of the greatest adventures of my life!!

There are quite a few things I am excited about...these are the things I can actually clearly communicate. Have an awesome night and hopefully I can update again soon!!

love,
Jonnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...