08 June 2011

FINISHED!!

Today I mounted my first mural/painting project for someone other than Trader Joe's!
I can't even begin to express how happy I am to be done with it :)


Here are the pictures. So grateful I took Tyler to help me mount it!!
They are on 4 foot by 2 and half foot wood panels. I used actual rope for the border.


Check it out if you are ever in downtown San Diego at Seaport Village. It's in a little shop called, "The Toy Cottage"
On a different note, I was a prankster the other night.
I decided to put this little guy
in our bed last night. The man came home and when he lifted the sheets away a little someone wanted to say hello. His reaction was AWESOME.
He stepped backwards about three times as his arms simultaneously rose to his pecks as he let out a low-muffled startled gasp...it all looked like slow motion.
Teehee!

We have an interesting way of relating to one another.

For example, I came across these awesome glass floats and he left me a note next to them that I could read when I got home (even though I met him for dinner tonight)


I think they're cool. I just don't know where to hang them. Maybe I got the note because they were on the floor. Ha. Oh well.

I am so tired. I think it off to bed early...I'll be dreaming about this time next week (mini vacation to SF-Norcal area to visit mah girls!!)

Have a great night everyone,
<3 Jonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...